Middle school is the perfect time to start college and BS/MD program planning! Starting the process before high school, gives parents (and students) more time to prepare for the competitive admissions process.
Acceptance into BS/MD programs has become more difficult as more students apply and some programs are closing. It’s essential that parents develop pre-high school plans.
We provide a 3-month enrichment program for parents of middle schoolers (grades 7 and 8) who wish to develop effective college admissions plans prior to their children entering high school. The program includes:
- Personal Middle-School Comprehensive Assessment & Review.
- Pre-high school student profile development.
- High school course curriculum planning.
- Extracurricular activity planning for high school.
- Develop plans for possible leadership, research, internship and shadowing opportunities
- Overview of current BS/MD & Ivy League admissions and current trends.
- College admissions strategy prior to entering high school.
- WOW Factor planning prior to entering high school.
- Parents work directly with Dr. Paul Lowe, M.D., physician-scientist and admissions expert.
Our program helps seventh and eighth grade students prepare for high school before it starts! Remember, once you start high school, courses, grades and activities appear on the college application. You need to correctly plan to navigate the admissions process and avoid making irrevocable mistakes while your child is in middle school.
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network. He and his team of admissions advisors, through the admissions affiliate, BS/MD Admissions Advisors, help high school students get accepted to BS/MD programs.
Our BS/MD Admissions practice is specialized: Dr. Lowe and his team only work with parents who understand that the BS/MD admissions process is competitive, who desire help from an admissions expert and who see the value and investment in paying for expert advice through a detailed and ongoing comprehensive admissions advisory service for their child’s dream of becoming a doctor. He also specializes in helping international students in the BS/MD process. Parents who chose to use our services want to call their son or daughter – “Doctor” when they are seniors in high school.