OUR RESULTS ARE HERE! We are proud to tell you about our Class of 2022 results! It was a tough year for many! And we expect next year to be even tougher.
Fortunately for our clients, this year was an amazing year! 97% BS/MD Admissions clients, including international, students were accepted to BS/MD programs! It was a major celebration for parents! Please read some of parent and student Thank you notes/Testimonials.
Our parents of the below students are happy, overjoyed and excited that they can now call their sons and daughters “Doctors”!
- Boston University – 3
- Brown University PLME – 8
- Drexel University – 2
- Penn State/Jefferson Medical College – 2
- NJIT/Albert Dorman Honors College – 4
- RPI/Albany Medical College – 6
- Rutgers – New Jersey Medical – 3
- Siena College/Albany Medical College – 1
- SUNY – Downstate -1
- SUNY – Upstate – 2
- Temple University – 3
- TCNJ/New Jersey Medical – 3
- Union College/Albany Medical College – 2
- University of Connecticut – 2
- University of Pittsburgh – 3
- University of Rochester – 2
- Virginia Commonwealth University – 5
By the way, this year, several of our clients were accepted to MULTIPLE BS/MD programs!!!!!
What’s our secret? Three reasons:
- We do our homework! We spend unlimited time with our clients! We know programs and what they are looking for in applicants! We have long-standing professional relationships with and communicate with admissions officers at BS/MD programs!
- As BS/MD admissions experts who are medical doctors and well-connected with alumni of doctors and medical educators, we know how our clients will be compared to other applicants in any given year!
Reason 3: Several clients this year referred to Dr. Paul Lowe as a BS/MD Admissions Guru! As a physician-scientist and admissions expert, Dr. Lowe develops winning strategies for his clients! Clients work directly with Paul R. Lowe, M.D. by participating in continuous weekly parent-student-Dr. Lowe SKYPE/ZOOM meetings. What’s the result of these strategic game plan meetings – BS/MD program acceptances!
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director of Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network. He and his team of admissions advisors, through the admissions affiliate, BS/MD Admissions Advisors, help high school students get accepted to BS/MD programs.
Our BS/MD Admissions practice is specialized: Dr. Lowe and his team only work with parents who understand that the BS/MD admissions process is competitive, who desire help from an admissions expert and who see the value and investment in paying for expert advice through a detailed and ongoing comprehensive admissions advisory service for their child’s dream of becoming a doctor. He also specializes in helping international students in the BS/MD process. Parents who chose to use our services want to call their son or daughter – “Doctor” when they are seniors in high school.